Terms & Conditions
- There is a service fee for Pay Fast payment method of 3%
- We accept Credit & Cheque Cards up to max amount of R14,000.00
- We accept Master pass up to max amount of 14,000.00
- We accept Debit Card up to the max amount of R20,000.00
- We accept Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or Bank Deposits, No Cheque deposits.
- We accept Cash Deposit At FNB ATM Advance
- Mobicred Credit facility is available
Orders Terms & Conditions
- This quotation is valid for 24 hours or until stock lasts.
- This quotation price can change due to the rand and dollar exchange.
- The suppliers change their prices on hourly bases due to the rand and dollar. This site price gets updated only once a day for prices and stock.
- Supplier updates their main price list every Monday.
- If there are any changes on prices or stock, we will call or email you.
- The stock is sold on a first come first serve basis.
- Payment for any order must be made upfront and must reflect in our account before we process the order.
- All orders placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
- All orders received by 1 pm will be processed the same day and dispatched the following working day on condition that payment reflects in the bank account.
- Orders placed after 1 pm will be dispatched within 24-48hrs provided that it falls on a working day, and that payment reflects in the bank account.
- We reserve the right to cancel any special or order without notice.
Estimate Delivery Times
- Gauteng: 1 to 3 working days
- Western Cape: 2 to 4 working days
- Kwa-Zulu Natal: 2 to 4 working days
- All other areas: 2 to 5 working days
Orders placed on weekends or public holidays are processed the following business day
General Delivery Info
- We do not deliver to Postal Boxes as our service includes delivery via courier (Door to Door)
- Deliveries are made during business hours 08h00-17h00 Mon-Fri excluding public holidays
- Our couriers don’t give exact delivery times and will deliver between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Our couriers require someone to be at the address provided to accept the delivery alternatively the goods will be returned
- Should no one accept the delivery first time around, a second delivery attempt will be arranged at a charge of R99
- Orders are processed from when the payment is received and reflects in our bank account (business hours)
Collecting Orders Warehouse
- Same Day Collection from warehouse in Midrand or Woodmead depending on products and only on selected products on condition that payment reflects in the bank account.
- Please check with us that the product you are ordering is available for Same Day Collection.
Collecting Orders Office
- For security reasons we do not keep any stock at our premises, you can only collect from us after we receive the item from the warehouse.
- You can collect from our office only if you have received “Ready for Collection “email.
- It takes one working day for the warehouse to deliver the item to us , on condition that payment reflects in the bank account
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am – 11:30am
- Public Holiday: Closed
Returns & Warranty
- All goods sold by ITnefrica carry a minimum of 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- ITnefrica will repair, replace or refund any product deemed to be faulty if reported within 7 days after acceptance of goods
- Manufacturers must be contacted directly for warranty queries after 7 days of acceptance of goods
- ITnefrica does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before placing orders.
- Customers who wish to make a warranty claim must comply with the manufacturer’s instructions and warranty procedures
- We do not deliver outside the borders of South Africa, but you may arrange for a courier service to collect from us once an arrangement has been made – applicable to international customers only
- ITnefrica is not a registered exporter and therefore do not deliver goods outside the borders of South Africa. All invoices will not carry a charge of 15% VAT.
Errors and Omissions Are Expected.